river of microfibers

river of microfibers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

lookouuuut

so today at the skatepark my pants ripped in the crotch and i was commando. made it interesting.

does anyone read this?

im having fun.

i heard someone recently refer to valentines day as single awareness day. thats funny

i have to do a monologue infront of people in school tomorrow.

if my brother reads this..call me or something. you've been in a foreign country for like 2 weeks and thats sick. and i wanna know what its like.

me me me i i i
blah blah blah
i i i me me me

you are reading shit on the computer.

you may or may not know me.

you may think you know me

you probably do

you_______me
me________you

the better you get at something, the better you get at getting better at it.

I asked a girl working at a coffee shop today if she knew the molecular activity involved in caffeine that causes us to get energized by it. naturally she didn't know. I ask too many dumb questions. but i suppose if i get one good question for every ten. its better than none.

if we lived in a different solar system, they would have a different star than we have. a different light would be cast on its planets, would we be a different color if star was in like a blue giant phase? or would we just be incinerated or something?

teenagers work at coffee bars. not sceintists

next month class is on the internet. ill come home for a bit. its cold up there.

heres some shit. i need to finish it.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=bWqdYX

heres a drawing of a monster with a hand for a mouth. and a smiling kinda monster girl thing



here's an anti smoking ad



here's my signature on fire


take it easy.not hard or challenging.

No comments: